PART ONE: THE BASICS
ADHD isn’t a character flaw. It’s a developmental disorder of the brain. Some of the symptoms of adults with ADHD are:
- Trouble completing and organizing tasks
- Frequently losing important belongings
- Forgetfulness and distraction
- Restlessness and Impulsivity
- Difficulty following details
- Strong, sometimes inappropriate emotion
- Obsessive behaviors
- Poor memory
ADHD, anxiety, mood disorders, autism, and other conditions are not single or simple disorders.
They all have multiple types. ADD affects many areas of the brain and can manifest in many different ways.
Experts agree there are about 7 main types of ADHD.Continue reading